Inspired by the unique powers held by divine feminine energy & designed for everyday wear. Instantly elevate any outfit, may it be running errands or a celebrating a special occasion.
Featuring an engraved peacock feather- a symbol of Juno, the ancient Roman goddess of maternity & marriage.
- CARE INFORMATION
- LIVE CHAT
- 30 DAY GUARANTEE
- GOLD: 14k solid yellow pendant, 14k gold filled chain & lobster style closure
- SILVER: .925 sterling silver pendant, chain & lobster style clasp closure
- 18 inches
- Made in New York with recycled metals
- Get the set! > matching ring
Please note: In an effort to operate sustainably and reduce waste, this piece is made-to-order and will take up to 2-3 weeks to create. All made-to-order pieces are final sale. If you'd like to order a custom length, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly assist you.
14K SOLID GOLD:
- When properly cared for, 14k solid gold can last forever. 14k gold will not oxidize or discolor over time, so you can wear your jewelry every day, everywhere.
- To maintain the shine of your piece, gently clean it when needed with a soft-bristled brush or cloth using warm water and detergent-free soap.
- Naturally oxidizes over time when exposed to moisture & air. To clean, polish gently with a jewelry polishing cloth. When not wearing, store in pouch to protect from air & moisture.
Questions about this piece? Live chat with us.
All MLE products are covered for 30 days from the date your order is delivered. This means that for 30 days from the date of delivery, we’ll take care of your product if any damage to the material or workmanship occurs. Please contact us and we'll repair or replace the piece as a courtesy.
This guarantee does not cover lost items, scratches/dents that come with normal wear and tear, improper use or storage of your product, or any modification to your product done by a third party outside of MLE.
Note: Items purchased through a third-party vendor (outside of madebymle.com) will not be covered under MLE's guarantee. Please reach out to the company the items were purchased from.