Wholesale Order Specialist
MLE provides equitable career opportunities which foster mentorship, empowerment, leadership, and growth in an entrepreneurial environment.
We are searching for a wholesale order fulfillment assistant to prepare & pack orders for wholesale orders. This is a part-time ad hoc role.
Please note this role is on site at MLE's headquarters in downtown Saugerties, New York.
Tasks will include:
- calculating and order materials required to pack & ship the order
- ticketing & polybagging products
- printing packing slips & shipping labels via Shipstation
- scheduling pick ups by carriers Fedex, UPS, USPS, DHL
- organizing & preparing inventory
- receiving inventory deliveries
- maintaining an orderly office environment by thoroughly cleaning & organizing after production & packing work
- organizing & optimizing inventory storage in shipping office
- wholesale account correspondence
- creating & maintaining inventory spreadsheets
Candidate must be:
- Able to work independently
- Extremely detail oriented
- COVID19 vaccinated
To apply please submit your resume, cover letter, and expectations for hourly rate. Please note as part of the interview process you will be required to pack sample orders on site.
We look forward to working with you!