Order Fulfillment Specialist
MLE provides equitable career opportunities which foster mentorship, empowerment, leadership, and growth in an entrepreneurial environment.
We are searching for an order fulfillment assistant to pack website orders for customers and wholesale orders for retailers. This is a part-time role with a minimum of 3 days per week, with approximately 10-20 hours a week.
Please note this role is on site at MLE's headquarters in downtown Saugerties, New York.
Tasks will include:
- printing packing slips & shipping labels via Shipstation
- packing customer & wholesale orders
- wrapping customer facing orders in tissue paper
- scheduling pick ups by carriers UPS, USPS, DHL
- organizing & preparing inventory
- receiving inventory deliveries
- maintaining an orderly office environment by thoroughly cleaning & organizing after production & packing work
- organizing & optimizing inventory storage in shipping office
- customer service & retailer correspondence
- monitoring supply & inventory levels for products & packing supplies
- reordering packing supplies
- creating & maintaining inventory spreadsheets
Candidate must be:
- Able to work independently
- Extremely detail oriented
- Have nice handwriting
- COVID19 vaccinated
Preference will be given candidates with previous experience using Shipstation & Shopify.
To apply please submit your resume, cover letter, and expectations for hourly rate. Please note as part of the interview process you will be required to pack sample orders on site.
We look forward to working with you!