MLE provides equitable career opportunities which foster mentorship, empowerment, leadership, and growth in an entrepreneurial environment.
We are searching for a studio assistant to help packing website orders for customers and wholesale orders for retailers, as well as assist with ongoing with production of MLE's accessories. This is a part-time role with a minimum of 1-3 days per week, with approximately 4-6 hours of work each day.
Please note this role is on site at MLE's headquarters in Saugerties, New York.
Tasks will include:
- preparing for & assisting with photo shoots
- maintaining an orderly studio environment by thoroughly cleaning & organizing studio after production & packing work
- minor jewelry assembly, including cutting chain and opening/closing jump rings
- cutting and ironing fabric
- sewing with an industrial sewing machine and serger
- cutting and stitching leather
Candidate must be:
- Extremely detail oriented
- COVID19 Vaccinated
Prior experience making jewelry and sewing preferred.
Please email your resume, cover letter, and expectations for hourly rate with a W-9 to email@example.com.
We look forward to working with you!