Digital Marketing Manager (remote)
MLE provides equitable career opportunities which foster mentorship, empowerment, leadership, and growth in an entrepreneurial environment.
We are seeking to hire a remote digital marketing manager. This is an ongoing opportunity, with approximately 15-30 hours of work available on a weekly basis. This role is ideal for an individual with previous experience in digital marketing, social media, and email marketing, with a career interest in consumer brands.
Please note this is a remote role.
Tasks will include:
- managing the content calendar and identifying opportunities for content creation for various platforms
- creating and updating product listings on direct and wholesale platforms for new products and collections, including editing imagery
- posting content across various digital channels including Instagram, TikTok, and Pinterest
- strategizing, creating and building email campaigns
- ongoing outreach for collaborations and the brand ambassador program
- press outreach to announce new collections and products
Candidate must be:
- Extremely detail oriented
- Aesthetically inclined
- Eager to learn
Preference given to a candidate with previous experience in Photoshop, Klaviyo, and managing social media accounts for consumer brands.
Please email your resume, cover letter, work portfolio to email@example.com.
We look forward to working with you!