Digital Marketing Intern (remote)
MLE provides equitable career opportunities which foster mentorship, empowerment, leadership, and growth in an entrepreneurial environment.
We are seeking to hire a remote digital market intern. This is an ongoing opportunity, with approximately 10-25 hours of work available on a weekly basis. This role is ideal for a college student looking to gain first-hand experience in digital marketing for a consumer brand.
Please note this is a remote role.
Tasks will include:
- planning the content calendar
- creating and updating product listings on direct and wholesale platforms
- identifying opportunities for content creation
- digitally creating or editing content for various digital platforms including Instagram, Pinterest
- scheduling content across various digital channels
- creating and building email campaigns
- ongoing outreach for collaborations and the brand ambassador program
- press outreach to announce new collections and products
Candidate must be:
- Extremely detail oriented
- Eager to learn
Preference given to a candidate that is able receive college credit, with previous experience in Photoshop, social media, and email marketing.
Please email your resume, cover letter, work portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to working with you!